Saturday, January 22, 2011

I went to the NEW Salvador Dali museum in St. Pete

OOOMG!!!!!!  I LOVE HIM!!!!   I so wanted to buy stuff, the lunch bag, the tote bag, the canvas tote bag, the purfume, the books, the prints, the postcards, the EVERYTHING!!!
What a genius. I could stay there for hours. I so wish it wasn't so crowded.
I am excited to say that this year I plan on going to the New York Metropolitan Museum, sometime in the summer.
This is the year for culture for me. I'm going to go to plays, musicals, art galleries, art museum, everything about culture I can get my hands on.
And I am so excited.
I wish I knew other people who had a taste for this stuff like I do.......but sometimes alone is good when doing some of these things,

just to sit and stare and contemplate on a piece of art work for 1/2 hour, **sigh** how meditating that would be :)
I'm excited for me this year. BE JEALOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh........I so AM! I will do that one day!! When the kids get a little older, I am SO coming down ALONE sometimes to go do fun things with you!!!!!! If you'll have me, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete