Thursday, January 20, 2011

people

I hate people. I know that's not right to say, but honestly I hate them. and for all of you who say that HATE is a strong word, shut up!!!!  Hate is a HATE word and strong is a STRONG word......geesh.....and I was called out on that yesterday, more on that in a second.........
back to people
People walk in to the Optical, I say, "HEY!!!  How are you?"  the response I get....."John Smith."
WHAT????????    JOHN SMITH????????  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW????
since WHEN is your NAME the proper response to HOW ARE YOU??????

Okay, I'll play.
"Hi John smith, How can I help you?"
"Glasses."
"um, yes.....glasses. Do you need a price, an adjustment?  WHAT about glasses can I help you with?" ( i swear I am being polite about this)
"my glasses??? I am PICKING THEM UP!!"

oh, okay ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!  I'm sorry, you are so right to be pissed off at me, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU CAME IN AND SAID GLASSES!!!!!
stupid ass people!!!!  I HATE THEM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment